Basketball is a popular and exciting sport all over the world. It’s a team sport in which two teams of five players play against each other to score points by throwing the ball in a basket. Basketball is a sport that many people like for a variety of reasons. Even people who don’t particularly enjoy it can play it occasionally. When James Naismith introduced basketball in 1891, it went through a number of changes before becoming one of the most popular games in the world.
Interesting Facts of Basketball
Take a look at these fascinating basketball facts.
- The earliest basketball games were played with a soccer ball until 1929 when basketball was introduced.
- Basketball was officially recognized as an Olympic sport in 1936 in Berlin, Germany.
- The Sacramento Kings, which were formed in 1923, are the NBA’s oldest club.
- Mel Rideout organized the first game of basketball in Europe in Paris.
World’s Best Basketball Tournaments
The below are the major international basketball tournaments:
- Basketball World Cup
- ACB League
- Asian Championship
World’s Best Basketball Players
- Michael Jordan
- LeBron James
- Kobe Bryant
- Stephen Curry
- Kevin Durant
- Magic Johnson
- Tim Duncan
- Larry Bird
How to Play Basketball?
The goal of basketball is to score points by throwing the ball (basketball) into a basket. The game plays on a rectangular court, and the number of points scored determine by which area of the court you successfully shoot the ball into the basket. Dribbling or passing the ball can use to move it around. The side with the most points at the end of the game proclaims the winner.
Basketball Game Rules
- Any player with the ball cannot stay within the foul ring of the court for more than three seconds with his back to the hoop.
- While the ball is going through the basket, no player shall touch the ball, basket, or rim.
- Players may make brief touches with an opposition player who is attempting to pass the ball or score a goal, but they may not impede them.
- Players who commit five or more fouls knock out of the game.
- Fouls, depending on the scenario, result in the other team receiving free throws and the ball being passed to them.
- Players would be unable to walk or run while carrying the ball. It’s what it means to travel.
- When a player encircles by opponents seeking to grab a hold of the ball inside a one-meter radius, he or she can only keep it for 5 seconds. Such a player seems to be well-protected.
- Players on the ball-carrying team shall not linger in the opponent’s restricted area for more than 3 seconds.
- They should take a shot before the shot clock ends.
Best Basketball Betting Strategies
One of the best basketball betting tips is to stick to a well-thought-out plan. In basketball, it’s especially true! If you regularly bet on other sports, such as rugby, you will need to adapt your mindset and approach to basketball betting. The sport is unique, and if you want to succeed in the long run, you need to follow the rules.
Being successful in basketball does not imply properly predicting the result of every game! It’s amazing how many seasoned bettors still don’t grasp this fundamental idea. In the long term, betting on the obvious winner and therefore low odds is worthless.
It may also rapidly go to hell in basketball since teams, especially in the NBA, play a lot of games in a short amount of time and so crucial players are always saved. Basketball teams have far more shape changes than teams in other sports. Finding such value odds to continually increase your earnings is the key to success in basketball betting.
How to Bet On Basketball?
The following are the steps to betting on basketball online:
Step 1: Figure out which basketball betting sites are best for you.
Step 2: Make an account for yourself.
Step 3: Make a deposit.
Step 4: Decide on betting.
Step 5: Make a bet.
Step 6: Build up a huge sum of money.
How to Earn Bonus Rewards?
WinDaddy is the best basketball betting online platform. You can get the most up-to-date betting news and online sports betting tips, and also quick and simple betting options, in India. WinDaddy is the website to go if you want to keep up with the newest basketball news without having to walk around the court. It’s easy to understand: the more money you put on a person or team, the more income you win in the bucket. Having a betting edge with WinDaddy is really valuable.