With the T20 World Cup 2021 just around the corner, cricket lovers all around the world must have marked their planners. The league has started on October 17 with matches in the United Arab Emirates and Oman. While there are numerous thrilling games scheduled, the match between India and Pakistan has to be the most desired. On October 24, the two arch-rivals will face off at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium.
India and Pakistan have only been competing in multi-team games for a short time due to political conflicts between the two countries. The rivalry between the two teams, though, remains strong, and it will be fascinating to observe how the competition evolves. Conversely, India enjoys a spotless World Cup record vs Pakistan. In 50-over World Cups, the Blue Men won seven times; in World T20, they won five times.
Introduce mauka-mauka ads : A chance for Pakistan to celebrate
India has a 12-0 h2h record. Star Sports has been airing ‘Mauka Mauka’ ads just before India vs Pakistan World Cup matches for few years. The ad appears to depict a Pakistani fan’s desire to watch his team beat India on the 22-yard line.
In the newest ad, a Pakistani fan approaches an electronics shop in Dubai with firecrackers in hand, where he is greeted by an Indian owner. The fan requests a TV, citing the forthcoming match, and the owner responds by reminding him of how he shattered his TV a few years ago when Pakistan lost. As a result, under the “Buy 1 Break 1” program, he offers him two television sets.
The classic ‘Mauka Mauka’ song plays in the background at the end of the ad. Many Pakistani supporters would like to see the Men in Green outperform the Indian team on the global platform. As a result, Babar Azam and his team face a difficult challenge.
Pakistan has announced a powerful lineup, including players like Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Rizwan, and Mohammad Hafeez. On the other hand, there are no loopholes on the Indian side. As a result, it will be fascinating to observe how the high-voltage game unfolds.
History Of ICC match between India and Pakistan
The arch-rivals will again meet in an ICC tournament after a two-year break – the most recent time being the 2019 World Cup. The two teams have met 17 times in ICC tournaments, with India winning 14 of the matches.
- India won by 43 runs in the 1992 World Cup in SCG
- India won by 39 runs in Quarter-Final 1996 World Cup in Bengaluru
- India won by 47 runs in the 1999 World Cup in Manchester
- Pakistan won by 3 wickets in the 2004 Champions Trophy in Birmingham
- Tie in 2007 World T20 in Durban
- India won by 5 runs in the 2007 World T20 Final in Johannesburg
- Pakistan won by 54 runs in the 2009 Champions Trophy in Centurion
- India won by 29 runs in the 2011 World Cup Semi-Final in Mohali
- India won by 8 wickets in the 2012 World T20 in Colombo
- India won by 8 wickets in the 2013 Champions Trophy in Birmingham
- India won 7 wickets in the 2014 World T20 in Dhaka
- India won by 76 runs in the 2015 World Cup in Adelaide
- India won by 6 wickets in the 2016 World T20 in Kolkata
- India won by 124 runs in the 2017 Champions Trophy in Birmingham
- Pakistan won 180 runs in the 2017 Champions Trophy Final in the Oval
- India won by 89 runs in the 2019 World Cup in Manchester
How to bet and win money?
There is a reputable platform, WinDaddy, where you can gamble on the T20 World Cup in 2021. Set up an account and fill it with money from your bank account. Choose ‘Cricket’ as the sport and the match/series/tournament you want to bet on. Choose your bet, add the stake amount, and place a bet. As a result, you can quickly put your bets. WinDaddy offers extra free bets, cashback, and bonus money offers. As a result, you can take advantage of them.